Pearl 665 Flute – PF665 ‘Quantz’ Flute Range (E/RE)
The Pearl 665 Flute – PF665 ‘Quantz’ is an excellent enhanced entry level silver plated student flute with the added benefit of a solid silver headjoint, enabling players to create responsive and warm flute tones with relative ease.
Pearl have built a 665 model flute which is efficient and durable and includes their trademark pinless mechanism, one-piece core bar construction and French pointed key arms (which can be found all models from student to advanced flutes).
With a renowned history of pioneering craftsmanship, Pearl continuously strive to research new flute and headjoint designs, material (in gold and silver) and ergonomic key design. The most significant development in the design of Pearl Flutes include, the ‘One-Piece Core Bar Construction’ which provides outstanding smoothness and reliability in flute mechanism. Combining advanced designs / techniques, meticulous assembly and artistry, Pearl have created flutes which are reliable in pitch, flexible in articulation and enable players to create resonant, warm tones across the range of the instrument.
Beginner / Entry-level
Ideal for school use but has the potential to take the student through to the higher level grades.
- Pearl 665 Flute – PF665 ‘Quantz’ Flute Range
- Silver plated body and keys with sterling silver headjoint
- Closed hole or open hole
- Offset G and E mechanism
- C Foot
- French pointed key-arms
- Pinless Mechanism One-piece core bar construction
- Instrument is supplied in a slim wooden case case with carrying handle and leather look case cover Includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries please contact the store and we will be happy to chat with you.
- All accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail, unless otherwise requested
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All Vibe instruments are dispatched, fully tested and covered by the Vibe Support Plan:
Here at the Vibe, we offer a 1 year guarantee on all new instruments purchased. This includes any
adjustments needed in the first year and a free end of year check over!
Please contact us to book this service.
*excluding repairs necessary due to damage by misuse or accident.