Miyazawa 402 B Foot Flute
The Miyazawa 402 B Foot Flute is an excellent advanced level model with the added benefit of partial Brogger System, a .925 solid silver headjoint, .925 solid silver body tubing and mechanism, enabling players to produce rich and resonant tones with a wide range of dynamics.
Established by Mr Masashi Miyazawa in 1969 (Japan), Miyazawa Flutes are renowned worldwide for being one of the foremost leaders in flute making. Miyazawa bring together traditional craftsmanship with advanced flute design, to create instruments of outstanding quality. They pride themselves on continuously researching advanced technologies in flute design and over the years have formulated new alloys, introduced the pinless Brögger System™, improved upon the Miyazawa scale and introduced new headjoint designs.
- Miyazawa PB402 Flute – PB402
- .925 silver headjoint
- .925 silver body tube, mechanism, and keys
- Drawn tone holes
- Partial Brogger system (PB)
- Offset G
- E mechanism
- C foot (B foot optional)
- Instrument is supplied in a hard case & soft case cover and includes cleaning rod, internal gauze and polishing cloth.
- Weight: 1000g
If you have any queries please contact the store and we will be happy to chat with you.
- All accessories are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail, unless otherwise requested
- All instruments are dispatched within the UK by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your order by return and availability of stock, if received before 2.30pm
- For delivery outside the UK, a secure courier service is used for overseas shipment. Delivery charges will vary depending on location and weight of goods.
Warranty / Guarantee
All Vibe instruments are dispatched, fully tested and covered by the Vibe Support Plan:
Here at the Vibe, we offer a 1 year guarantee on all new instruments purchased. This includes any
adjustments needed in the first year and a free end of year check over!
Please contact us to book this service.
*excluding repairs necessary due to damage by misuse or accident.